Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dutch House? Progressive House? Trap?? All in one??? HELP!!!! (What Are This?)

So it really came to my ears attention when DJ snake first dropped his BBC Radio 1Xtra guest mix (Stream/Download) and then again when he dropped his Diplo & Friends mix (Stream/Download). There where these bassy bangers that has this hardstyle time signiture, but not that abrasive hardstyle sound. Instead what would be heavy hardstyle synths, in its place is 808 bass hits and these awesome thin sounding arpeggiated hits/synths. 
Below I will post some examples of tracks like this and if anyone knows or think they know what the genre is I would love for your input. The more of these tracks I have on my ipod and in my DJ sets the better. Thanks in advanced and if you dont know, atleast you'll leave knowing some really next level tracks!




I'm hoping you see the commonality between the drops. Let a ninja know if you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment